Renuance Cosmetic Surgery Center has performed thousands of breast augmentation procedures for Riverside County patients. We are the largest and most experienced practice in the area, but our resources and expertise are only part of the reason that women trust their care to us.
Many of our patients want to increase their breasts to a size that they’ve envisioned for years. Others are moms who want to get back the fullness that they’ve lost over time or after having kids. All of them have a shared goal: being happier with the way they look and being more confident about their appearance.
Renuance designs the patient experience around this goal. We support each woman’s aesthetic journey by giving her the time to learn about her options, access to technology that lets her visualize her results, and guidance in planning treatment so that the outcome is all her own. Learn what you can expect in our care.
Exploring Breast Augmentation with Renuance
Start by talking with Renuance’s patient coordinator, who can answer many common questions about breast augmentation surgery. Patients generally want to know what to expect, details about the day of their procedure, and financial considerations.
Next, we will invite you to visit our Riverside County office for a consultation with your Renuance surgeon. Together, you can talk about what you want to accomplish with breast augmentation, which features you’d like to change, and other aspects of the procedure. Some things you might want to keep in mind before your visit:
- Renuance’s patient satisfaction rate is extremely high for breast augmentation surgery. We’re happy to show you before-and-after examples of patient successes.
- Speaking of pictures, bring in photos that are similar to the results you’d like to have. Knowing what you do and don’t want from your surgery will help guide our process.
- If you’ve had a previous breast augmentation and are considering a revision, we would be happy to talk with you about your goals. Many patients who were treated by less experienced doctors see our specialists so that they can finally get the results they want.
VECTRA® and Sizer Implants
Renuance has invested in VECTRA, a system that allows Riverside County patients to see a 3D model of their likely outcome from surgery. Using VECTRA, you can visualize your results with different size implants and with or without combining augmentation and breast lift surgery.
Along with VECTRA, we can provide you with a medical sizer so that you can try out different implants. Wearing the sizer beneath your clothes and looking in a mirror should give you a good idea about how you’ll look with larger breasts. Once you’re ready to move forward with surgery, you’ll meet with the patient coordinator to schedule your procedure.
Your Experience with Breast Augmentation
Your procedure will take place at Renuance in our AAAASF-certified surgery center. Before your breast augmentation, your nurse and surgeon will visit with you to answer any questions you may have and to ensure your comfort.
Our Riverside County patients will typically receive general anesthesia, which allows them to sleep through the surgery. Procedures will usually last one hour. After a short recovery, you can arrange for a responsible adult to drive you home.
Following a breast augmentation procedure:
- Your surgeon will see you for check-ups at one day, one week, one month, and six months.
- Most patients will stay on pain medications, get help around the house, and not drive for the first week.
- Patients can return to office work after the first week and will usually have no restrictions after six weeks.
As part of your aftercare, your surgeon may recommend that you perform self-massage to soften the breast tissue. Renuance also advises breast augmentation patients to wear a supportive bra as much as possible, including at night, to prevent stretching and aging. By following these guidelines and through treatment with our practice, your results should reflect your goals: larger, fuller, natural-looking breasts in harmony with your frame and figure.
Whether you want to be bigger than before or get back what you’ve lost over time, Renuance can help. Explore breast augmentation with our Riverside County practice by contacting us online or at (951) 506-1040.