Our state-of-the-art surgical center includes two fully accredited operating rooms certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), as well as seven private consultation, procedure, and treatment rooms. Our surgeons also hold plastic surgery privileges at Temecula Valley Hospital, Rancho Springs Medical Center, and Inland Valley Medical Center.
Request a consultation now. Or, call our office at (951) 506-1040 to schedule your appointment.
Peace of Mind
It is common to feel nervous just before undergoing surgery. Our nurses will put you at ease by answering your questions and explaining everything that is happening from the moment you set foot in our surgery center to waking up in the recovery room. The surgical center includes all of the same equipment found in hospital operating rooms, reassuring our patients.
Just before your procedure, your surgeon will answer any last minute questions and spend as much time as needed with you for you to feel completely comfortable before proceeding. Once everything is set, patients are taken to the operating room for surgery, where our entire specially trained surgical staff works in concert to provide you the safest surgical experience possible.
What AAAASF Accreditation Means
Accreditation by the AAAASF is recognized as the gold standard for surgical facilities. Patient safety is the overriding concern in the standards established by the agency, which:
- Requires surgeons to have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed
- Requires the use of anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia
- Requires a safe surgical environment, equipment, drugs, and through specific standards
- Holds surgical centers to hospital standards
- Requires peer review and tracks complication rates with extensive data covering more than 2 million procedures