Dr. Ford - Curriculum Vitae
24687 Monroe Ave
Murrieta, California 92562
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Wilmington, North Carolina
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Summa cum laude
The George Washington University
Master of Forensic Sciences
Concentration: Forensic Molecular Biology
University of Louisville School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine
Summa cum laude
Loma Linda University Health
Loma Linda, California
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Honors & Awards:
- The Frank R. Rogers Academic Achievement Award – June 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society – Elected during Junior year of medical school.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society – Elected during Junior year of medical school.
- AMA/KMA Alliance Award – Ranked 1st in class after 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year of medical school.
- The Dean’s Award for Scholarship – Awarded for academic excellence over all four years of medical school.
- AMWA Certificate of Commendation for Academic Achievement
- Stodgehill Academic Scholarship
- Kimsey-Taylor Award for Excellence in Microbiology & Immunology
- American Association of Clinical Pathologists’ Award for Academic Excellence & Achievement
- The Association of Pathology Chairs Honor Society
- Vernon B. Cash Award
- Peter K. Knoefel Award
Uses of a Silk-Derived Biological Scaffold for Static Facial Suspension: A Case Series of a New Technique
Ford R, Dhillon J, Danci I, Gupta S
Surgical Research Updates. 2015. Vol 3, No 2
The Safe Zone for Placement of Chin Implants
Hazani R, Rao A, Ford R, Yaremchuk MJ, Wilhelmi BJ.
Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013 Apr;131(4):869-72.
Caudal Resection of the Upper Lateral Cartilages and Its Measured Effect on Tip Rotation
Hazani R, Ford RS, Rao AJ, Wilhelmi BJ.
Ann Plast Surg. 2013 Mar 28
Africa Has Unique and Urgent Barriers to Cleft Care: Lessons from Practitioners at the Pan-African Congress on Cleft Lip and Palate
O.A. Adetayo, R.S. Ford, M.C. Martin
Pan African Medical Journal, 12, p. 15 (2012).
Case Report: Management of Periauricular and Auricular Necrotizing Wound from Brown Recluse Spider Bite using Negative Pressure Wound Therapy and Wound Interface Modulation
M. Chariker, R. Ford, E. Rasmussen, E. Schotter
Eplasty 2012; 12:e26.
Pituitary Duplication with Nasopharyngeal Teratoma and Cleft Palate.
M. Chariker, R. Ford, C. Morrison, A. Theile, K. Moeller, T. Moriarty
Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 22(2) pp. 755-758, (2011)
Characteristics and Utility of Plastid-Encoded 16S rRNA Gene Sequence Data in Phylogenetic Studies of Red Algae
K.N. Olsen, R.S. Melton, K.M. Yaudes, K.G. Norwood, and D.W. Freshwater
Journal of the North Carolina Academy of Science 120(4), pp. 143-151 (2004).
A Pilot Case Series of Static Soft Tissue Suspension in the Periorbital Region Using a Silk Derived Biological Scaffold: Outcomes and Lessons Learned
Jane Dhillon, MD; Rachel Ford, MD; Ioana Danci, BS; Subhas Gupta, MD
Annual Postgraduate Convention, Loma Linda University Medical Center, March 2015
Turning the Microscope on Physician Performance Software: An Analysis of 30 day Readmission Rates for a Plastic Surgery Department
R.S. Ford & S.C. Gupta
American Society of Plastic Surgeons- The Meeting, October 13, 2013
Investigating Board Certification: Do Our Patients Know How to do Their Homework?
T. Frew, W. Wong, R. Ford, Y. Lin, S. Gupta
American Society of Plastic Surgeons- The Meeting, October 17, 2015