Surgical Center Temecula
Our state-of-the-art surgical center includes 2 fully accredited operating rooms certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF), as well as 7 private consultation, procedure, and treatment rooms. Dr. Brian Eichenberg also has plastic surgery privileges in Temecula-area hospitals.
Dr. Eichenberg is board-certified and one of the top plastic surgeons in the Temecula Valley. Request a consultation with him now. Or, call his office at (951) 506-1040 to schedule your appointment.
Peace of Mind
It’s common to feel a bit nervous just before undergoing your cosmetic surgery. Our nurses will put you at ease by answering your questions and explaining exactly what will happen, from being prepped for the surgery to waking up in the recovery room. The surgical center includes the same equipment found in all hospital operating rooms, reassuring our patients.
Just before the procedure, Dr. Eichenberg speaks to patients to discuss any last-minute questions they might have. Once everything is set, patients are taken to the operating room for surgery, where all specially trained surgical staff is present.
What AAAASF Accreditation Means
Accreditation by the AAAASF is recognized as the gold standard for surgical facilities. Patient safety is the overriding concern in the standards established by the agency, which:
- Requires surgeons to have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed
- Requires the use of anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia
- Requires a safe surgical environment, equipment, drugs, and so on through specific standards
- Holds surgical centers to hospital standards
- Requires peer review and tracks data (complications and so on) with extensive data covering more than 2 million procedures